Water Resource Cleaning and Conservation Program
- A humble attempt to depict the agony of rivers to its alert sons.
- Social awareness for conservation and protection of water resources in the state.
- Water Purification - Pure Water
- To motivate the public to keep water pure
- Filtration plant at the discharge point of polluted water.
- Prohibit the use of Polythene at the Shoreline.
- Spread awareness through collective cleaning programs.
- River Bank Purification - Fragrant Pure River Bank
- Build toilets at various ghats.
- Regular cleaning by volunteers.
- Involve local Municipality/Panchayat.
- Develop shores/ghats as pilgrimage and awaken the feeling of respect.
- Plantation of scented and shadowy trees - "hari chunar".
- Construction of ghats
Purification of River-Bank-Side Village - Cultural Village
- Develop clean, hygienic, addiction-free, self-reliant and cultured villages at shoreline.
- Endorse culture based on moral values and agriculture.
- Promote organic farming and dairy business.
- Set-up groups of volunteers (DIYA) at shore-line villages.
- Meaningful Pilgrimage
- To make thousands of pilgrims a part of this program and partners to spread this massage to common man.
- Prepare manure from rotten flowers and other organic wastes.
- Start the tradition of immersing idols (made of clay) in a separate pit.
- Write inspiring quotations on walls.
- Inspire villagers through meetings/lectures.